Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A one blog man in a one blog town

Today I closed down my other blog, "The Thrifty 1:160." It was about a year older than this blog, and had precisely one more follower, for a grand total of two!

I'm simplifying many areas of my life right now. Thrfty 1:160 was being neglected in favor of my other hobby interests, and having a central blog that will reflect all of my pursuits will be more manageable and clean.

While the focus of this blog will remain on my fictional HOn30 shortline, the author hopes his general readership won't mind the occasional foray into my N scale pursuits as well.

I will have more updates on my layout coming shortly. Stay tuned, and please subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. I just realized, with my latest blog post to the train blog, that it now has one more post than my long-overdue gardening blog. Though my garden interests have grown, and the property today has evolved since that last post in August of '11, I have really neglected the blog. Anyway, I hope to keep the train blog updated at least once a month. Family needs, busy career and too many hobbies, plus a continual decluttering process at work and at home, means blogging sometimes gets shelved. But I enjoy reading what you, and others like us, have to say about model railroading, so I want to give back and share with the community. Bring on the N scale from time to time. No worries here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I know what happen to your N scale blog. I am here. How do I subscribe. I enjoy all scales and you work is great.

    ReplyDelete